Monday, February 14, 2011

....the things i love

*my little monster, Ryder Scott
*my husband - I am so thankful for him every single day
*bubble baths
*fleece blankets-- they are my favorite!
*flowers
*great books (I'm currently reading Saving Max and it is amazing!!)
*runner's high
*taking pictures
*raspberry chai tea from cricket meadow --yummm :)
*shopping  -- i love it more than the average person, the good news is that I work hard for my money and am also quite the saver when I want/need to be
*our friends and family
*hot chocolate
*volleyball
*imaginations of preschoolers (sometimes I am so jealous of the world they live in)
*my kindle
*my Mickey dog
*weddings (everytime I go to one, I just want to have another wedding!)
*looking in the mirror and seeing a flush red face, pulled back hair, and sweat --knowing that I just had an amazing workout and am doing something good for myself
*ice water with lemon in it
*summer days at the lake
*baking
*fresh vegetables from the garden
*Starr, my quarter horse (she is such a moody girl, but deep down she loves me :))
*having music blaring, candles going, and a clean house
*sweat pants (seriously, who doesn't love them??)
*my wedding ring - it's obviously my favorite peice of jewelry and I love it and also what it symbolizes

I could obviously go on and on but for your sake (and mine!) I'll stop... Happy Valentine's Day everyone, hopefully you were able to spend it with the ones you love like I did...Nothing like dinner and a game of Chutes and Latters (please notice that this particular game did not make the list of things I love -- worst game EVER!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment