Saturday, February 19, 2011

So much for sleeping in...

Last night we had our typical Friday Night Movie Night with Ryder --featuring Toy Story 3, cute movie! After that we all headed to bed and as I was laying in bed I told Max that we should sleep in tomorrow, actually SLEEP IN. I was shooting for 8am. (Pipe Dream!) I thought since Ryder stayed up a bit later than usual it was a possibility...
As usual, my body woke up at 6:50am (I had to pee!) and I was so looking forward to going back into my warm bed and snuggling up to the hubby for another hour or so... Then at 7:05 (like clockwork) Max got up and snuck into the shower (he must not have known that I was awake). I thought to myself, okay... I'm awake and probably not going to fall back asleep but can still enjoy the next hour lounging in bed.
Nope, wrong again. A few minutes after that I heard Ryder scurry across the floor in the kitchen heading my way... He snuck over to my side of the bed with a big shit-grin said, "Mommy, Its not dark outside anymore, time to play!" So much for sleeping in, by 7:10am every member of my house was awake (with the exception of Mickey, because that dog sleeps through anything and honestly hates to be woken up prior to like 8-9am). So up and at em' we were. The good news is that by 9am we had made breakfast, started some laundry, and I was off to the gym while Max and Ryder headed to run some errands in town and then they picked me up when they were done... Now it's 12:30 and we just finished lunch and I am secretly hoping for naptime! (Another pipe dream, I'm sure!) A girl can dream though...
Off to do more laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment