Monday, February 7, 2011

One Fabulous Weekend...

The Johnson crew had a FABULOUS weekend this past weekend (and no, definitely NOT because the Packers won the Superbowl)! Friday night we had "Movie Night" with Ryder and let him pick out a movie to rent... He picked out Shrek 3- we ate some food and watched Shrek until finally Ryder looked over at us and said, "I really need to go to bed now, I'm waayyyy tooo tired!!" (this was around 9pm but without a nap, Ry just simply can't make it up this late anymore!) What a ham... :) So off to bed he went and since I wasn't feeling so hot myself, off to bed Max and I went as well...
Saturday morning Max had to go to work for a few hours so Ryder and I were left trapped in a house full of BANGING and CLATTER! Kyle, Leftie, and Sam were downstairs finishing up our sheetrock in the basement (it is all done now --now we move on to mudding and taping, then trim and painting!) and after a while, those damn boys drove me to shopping.... I just couldn't stand anymore noisy boys/tools in the basement so we packed up and headed to Target and Bath and Body Works in Hutch which is always a good time. Then we headed home and played the rest of the day until Ryder went to spend the night with his Dad and Max and I treated ourselves to some delicious Red Lobster and a trip to one of my favorite places--Barnes and Noble --Does it get any better than that? Why yes, yes it does because on the way home we popped in at Brice and Katie's house where a few of our friends were and got to spend some time with them as well...
Sunday we skipped church (sinful, I know) to work on some house stuff, clean, organize, etc... And finally enjoyed the Superbowl with a couple close friends at our house... One thing I've come to realize: Superbowl= SUPERFAT... I shudder when I think of all the CRAP we ate yesterday (but ohhhh was it delicious!) Superbowl food is the best, but I will most definitely be hitting the gym today, hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment