Sunday, February 20, 2011

Seriously Lazy...

This freaking snowstorm is making me ridiculously lazy! After church today, we hung out for a while and Ryder was picked up by his daddy for the day, which he was really excited for, because it's been a while.... So Max and I did what most parents who get a break from their little ones do...NAPPED! :) Ahhhh it was amazing. (And long) Then we just kind of continued to couch it for the day... Don't get me wrong, I did some cleaning, I prepped some veggies for meals for the week, and as always, did some laundry, and Max did some work around the house too, painting, etc -- but mostly, we couched it :) Then Ryder came home and we played about a million rounds of UNO MOOO! So that, my friends was my incredibly lazy day, and no, I'm not ashamed... At least, not about the laziness --I am, however, a little ashamed at the fact that I was really craving chocolate chip cookies and my ever so loving husband made me some at 9:30pm tonight and I've already had a couple! :( Oh well...back to the gym tomorrow!
Speaking of tomorrow -- School is cancelled which means NO WORK for this girl! Seriously, does this day get any better??

No comments:

Post a Comment