Monday, September 6, 2010

"In Sickness and In Health...."

Yesterday was our FIRST anniversary, and ohhhhh will we always remember it.

Without all the gory details, I spent Saturday night (post-Elicia's wedding) up ALL NIGHT throwing up, crying, and not sleeping a wink! (No, it had nothing to do with alcohol -- I was sober) Apparently, I came down with a flu bug or something, and it was NOT FUN. We left right away on Sunday morning, skipped the twins game (sad!!), canceled our dinner reservations, and drove straight home. I slept the three hours home from Chippewa Falls, then took another nap from 12-3pm, was up for about an hour and half, and then slept again from 4:30-8:30pm...Talk about a romantic anniversary! :( Finally, at this point I was starting to feel better so my WONDERFUL HUSBAND made me some chicken noodle soup and we snuggled on the couch and watched a chic flick for the night... I also got the PLEASANT surprise of opening my annniversary card and finding a SPA DAY gift card inside!! ---SOOOOO excited for this!! --love you babe ;) Around midnight we went back to bed and slept a solid 9 more hours! I was exhausted and so upset all day, but I'm happy to say that today Max and I are both feeling 100X better! (I was also on top of the world when I stepped on the scale this morning! --haha!)

Now, we are happy to have our little tyke back home and he's running around like crazy as per usual. Side note: HE STARTS HIS FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL ON WEDNESDAY!! I'm not sure who's more excited...Mommy or Ryder!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment