Sunday, September 19, 2010

This is how I know FALL has finally arrived....

I woke up this morning and could not find my husband anywhere....An hour and half later he comes in decked out from head to toe in the 'oh so sexy' look known as camoflouge..

This afternoon after church I remind him we have some birthdays coming up that we'll need gifts for and suggest we make a Target run....His reply "The Vikings are on, I'm booked from 12-3pm, Sorry"

Later in the afternoon.....
Danielle: "Babe, what should we do for supper??"
Max: "I'll be hunting, doesn't matter"

Yep, there ya have it! Fall is officially here when hunting and football are the ONLY things on Max's mind! Although I will admit, I went out with him tonight in the deer stand and we saw SEVEN deer!! None of them got in shooting range, but still kind of exciting... My hunting season is very short in comparison to others. I will go out from opening weekend (which was this weekend for all you avid bow hunters) til about a week or two into October, then it starts getting too cold for me and I happily volunteer to stay home, bake, and get the hot-cocoa ready! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment