Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ryder is officially a preschooler!

Yesterday was Ryder Scott's very first day of preschool....and he loved it! I am not sure who was more excited about this, mommy or Ryder ;) It was such an exciting day for him, he woke up extra early and came and woke ME up saying he was all ready for school! We then proceeded to make some breakfast, get dressed, pack our school bag, and hit the road... Ryder was asking me all sorts of questions on the way into town and I was also reminding him of all sorts of last minute reminders (ie: Ryder, tell Miss Julie if you have to go potty.... Ryder, you need to listen to what your told....Ryder, you need to help pick up the toys, etc etc) Once we got to school we went in the classroom, he greeted his teacher, put away his backpack in his cubby, and checked out the other kids suspiciously. I was a little nervous about how this first day would go because a while back he went through a pretty bad shy stage and I was worried that he would get all shy and cry when it was time for me to leave. Well, I didn't have to worry about that. He couldn't have cared less whether or not I left! He saw the kids, the markers, the toys, and basically said, "See ya later mom!" Haha... I think it helps that his cousin, Calvin, is also in his class so he knew someone right away. Either way, I am SO proud of my little man! After school I picked him up and he just chatted away about the songs they sang, games they played, and I even got the low-down on what everyone brought for snacktime! Haha...

Tomorrow he goes back to preschool which means I need to stop blogging and head to bed soon --this weather is leaving me exhausted lately! I went to bed at EIGHT THIRTY last night and it was faaaabbbbuuullllooouusss!!! Wait, what am I talking about?? I can't go to bed yet....The VIKINGS ARE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone explain to me how Brett Favre gets HOTTER and HOTTER each damn year??? Yum.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment