Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Heat, and a lot of it!!!

It's official, we are on VACATION!!! :) Meaning, I am not going to blog for very long, but as I sit and wait for Ryder to fall asleep - I will fill you all in on the details of our trip..... I know the curiosity is just killing you ;)

5:30am came bright and early this morning and off we were to pick up my mom and head to the airport! Ryder was so excited, he just chatted our ears off the whole way to the airport... When it finally came time to load the plane, I was one anxious mommy. I have been flying my whole life, but it wasn't until I had kids (okay, KID, no...I'm not spilling any secret news via my blog) that I started to DREAD flights. I just start panicking and keep thinking "what if", etc, etc. However, as you can see, we made it just fine! Ryder LOVED everything about the airplane ride...he thought the take off was exciting, then decided he was tired and laid down and took a nap! When he woke up he was full of energy, had some snacks, and then we landed! All in all, couldn't have asked for an easier trip...Hoping the way back home is just as relaxed... Since then, we've just been at my grandpa's house and we've had a lot of visitors which has been fun, but exhausting at the same time. Not sure of our plans for tomorrow but since the weather is supposed to be 100 degrees again (it's like a sauna here!) I'm guessing it will involve a POOL, and..... possibly some shopping ;) Can't wait to head to the BEACH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment