Wednesday, June 9, 2010

oohhhhhh ryder!!

As I'm sitting at work yesterday at approximately noon, I get a call from my hubby... I can't answer right away so I later send him a text and ask what he needed.... He then comments, "Oh nothing, I just noticed when I went home for lunch today that Ryder colored on his walls last night"...... Ummmm.....WHAT!?!? I burst out laughing because seriously, this is such a sneaky little Ryder move!!
Every night we have a bedtime routine of teeth brushing, peeing, jammies, story, and prayers. Ryder then kicks us out of his room and he secretly continues to play. We really don't mind, because usually he just gets down to get a few toys and then hops back up to bed where we are then serenaded by some great tunes like "bah bah back sheep" and "ipsy bipsy spider", etc. Well, apparently, he switched up the routine last night and was feeling rather creative as he drew a masterpeice on his wall :) Max couldn't figure out how/why I thought it was so precious that he did that, but for me, I just think of it as one of those adorable toddler moments that when I first found out I was pregnant I knew I would one day encounter....

As for my little Picaso-to-be, when asked about the incident a big sly smile creeped across his face and he said, "I'm sorry for doing that, I won't do it again, mommy"...How do you stay mad at that?!?!
.......On a small side note, Max just made homemade bread, I love that man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment