Friday, June 17, 2011

just loving our summer!

I was with my aunt tonight at dinner and she reminded me that my posts have not been updated in quite a while. Well, my friends- I am here to update you on our wonderful summer so far!
It really has been wonderful... I am already having anxiety/panicking about going back to work in the fall because I LOVE being at home with Ryder --but I will save that dilemma for a different blog :)

Our days are spent quite leisurely! Each day Max heads to work and Ryder and I usually start off with a nice stroller walk to get our exercise in and then head back for breakfast/baths/showers, etc. Then it's time to head outside for a while until lunchtime, when Max comes home to eat with us! After lunch we usually run any errands we have to run (if any) sometimes visiting a park or the library, and then heading home for 'rest time' where Ryder gets to watch a movie to unwind for awhile... After that we usually practice some "homework" (coloring, writing, etc) and usually end up outside again as we wait for Max to get home... I also get my cleaning and laundry mixed in there at some point in time...Our nights are insane with volleyball league on Mondays, TBall on Tuesdays, Max golfing on Wednesdays, Zumba for mom and TBall for Ryder on Thursdays and NOTHING on Fridays -- thank goodness!

As for baby, she continues to grow and wiggle lots, as does my belly! I am 23 weeks this week and feel great! My only major complaints are that I get so much more tired out and can really tell when I've 'overdone' it. By about 7pm on some nights, I get into "pointing mode" as my husband calls it... It's when there is still stuff around the house that I want to finish, but I just can't move anymore and I "point" to what I need. (I.E.--I will point to the laundry in the dryer and ask Max to bring it to me on the couch so I can fold it without having to bend down to pick it all up and carry it over to the living room--haha) I am also not sleeping well lately (partially because of all the potty breaks, I'm sure!) All in all though, life is pretty good... This week I purchased our new stroller and carseat and I LOVE it! Our crib is also all set up and the baby's room is being painted as we speak :) --Compliments of Max, gotta love him!

Around the farm not much else is new, Starr is getting saddled up tomorrow for her first ride of the season (which I am sure she is just ecstatic about, lol) and the chickens are still clucking around somewhere as well....OOH! And I had my first peony bloom this morning and it's absolutely beautiful!! It has never bloomed for us so to see if finally bloom this year made me so happy! Those are our updates -- more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment