Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ish!

I try not to complain about the weather, I really do - but this week has just been awful! Monday I was able to get some ALONE TIME (what???) as I dropped Ryder off with my sister and headed up to St.Cloud to see Paula at Petite Spa for some much needed hilights and a trim. I forgot how peaceful getting your hair done can be! After that I was able to run some errands in the mall quickly and then headed back home - all in all, a great (but rather gloomy) day... Tuesday I felt horrible, must have had a stomach bug or something so we had a very low key day to go with the shitty weather, we couched it as much as we could... Today I am feeling MUCH better, I was still a little sore/achy this morning so Ryder and I did some prenatal yoga (It is SO cute to watch preschoolers try to imitate yoga poses!) and then have just been finding things to keep busy with for the rest of the day: playing games, puzzles, coloring, and we even managed to get outside for a short while as well...  Now it's "rest time" and Toy Story 2 is on so the house is quiet and peaceful once again for the next 90 minutes or so... :)

On a positive note, I think the rest of our week is going to be a little more exciting! Tomorrow I go to the chiropractor and then am hoping to sneak in a chai tea from Cricket if I get lucky and since The Little Red Hen is open I plan on swinging through Dassel to check that out as well... Friday is supposed to be SUNNY (I HOPE!!!) so hopefully can do something fun with Ryder and Saturday Jen and I are going on a much anticipated shopping trip to Arbor Lakes--nothing like a girls day after a week of crappy weather and shut-in kiddos!

AAAANNNNNDDDDDDD in T-Minus 8 days the Miss Kristin Kammemeierer will be home!!! :) Love, love, love, this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment