Tuesday, January 7, 2014

*twenty-fourteen*

2013 was a great year for my little family.
I accomplished (and surpassed) a great deal of the goals I had set for myself, and of course there are also still things I am striving to work on. My main theme for the year was "Stress less, Pray More, and Run Farther" I tried to keep this in my mind throughout the year. I know for a fact that my stress level has gone down, I continue to work on deepening my relationship and communication with God, and I managed to run farther than I ever thought possible not only once, but twice this year. Even better, I enjoyed doing it.
I know that Max killed many of his goals for this past year also and I am so proud of him for it.
My kids are happy and healthy and that is really all I could hope for from them at this point :)

Now that the new year has begun I was forced to start thinking of new goals for myself. Being pregnant, most of my goals were not fitness/running related, so I had to think outside the box a bit this year. It took me a LONG time to come up with these goals. Here's what I will be working on for 2014:

1- Attempt one thing I am uncomfortable with per week
2- Have coffee with Max at least 3x per week in the mornings- before the kids are up. (I hate mornings--this also means I need to start going to bed earlier.)
3- More playdates for the kids, more entertaining for us, more visiting family and friends, and more traveling.
4- Take more pictures.
5- Continue with my yoga practice and aim for 3 camelback's of water per day, minimum.

Cheers to the new year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment