Tuesday, November 22, 2011

first snowfall*

Mickey loves the snow....but he hates getting snow stuck in his paws!!

Even little P got to enjoy a little bit of the winter wonderland :)

Ryder was SO excited because Max taught him how to run and jump  on the sled...

Seriously, these boys are ALWAYS up to something!

...but they are so damn cute :)

Although I'm sure she had a blast, this is where Piper ended up when it got a bit chilly for her.

As you can see, our family DID enjoy the first snowfall of the year, although I will admit, I'm thankful that the snow is dissapearing and that we are going to have beautiful weather for Thanksgiving....We have been blessed with such a nice fall this year, but as of the day after Thanksgiving, then I will be ready to see some light snow on the ground again--just to get me in the Christmas spirit!! :) More busy days ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment