Friday, April 8, 2011

Finally Friday!

On this beeeaauuuttiful Friday morning I find myself in the lovely Cricket Meadow, sipping on an iced chai, and drowning myself in pictures... It has been my number one goal lately to ORGANIZE and EDIT all of Ryder's pictures from the last, ohhhhh about 3 years. Ugh. The thing is, I love photography, and I love photoediting (especially with my new photoshop elements software!) but I SUCK at actually printing pictures/scrapbooking because I just don't make the time. So today, while the monster is at preschool I have locked myself away to just upload pictures to Shutterfly and create some photobooks to get all of Ryder's up to date before the new baby comes. So far, it is not going as planned. Shutterfly takes forever to upload my pictures (and I have a lot of them!) so I sit and I wait... Good thing I am SO patient ;) (not)
Which reminds me that I need to get started on Ryder's 4 year pictures. I have some cute ideas so far and I *hope* to have them done, edited, and printed by the time of his birthday party to hand out to family and friends... Um, we'll see about that but it's a nice thought :)
We have a busy weekend ahead of us and I'm so looking forward to it! It is supposed to be beautiful today and tomorrow. After preschool today I think Ryder and I are going to trek up to St.Cloud to get a few things, and a haircut for Ryder, as it is definitely needed! If you haven't been to Kids Hair in St.Cloud, I highly recommend it. Ryder loves it there and they do SUCH a good job everytime, I have never been dissapointed.... After that we will head home, hopefully find time to walk the lake with my long lost workout partner, Becky and find time to play outside... Tomorrow we have a wedding reception in the evening which I am looking forward to because we haven't been "out" in quite a while! And Sunday, I think I heard rain is forecasted which means house cleaning and finishing up projects! I am so excited to post pictures of the basement when I get some new ones, it is all painted and the trim will be all up by tomorrow!! I absolutely love the way it is coming together and can't wait to move Ryder into his "big boy room" (he wants motocross theme--who could have guessed?? haha) so I can start working on the baby's nursery!! Speaking of baby-- I am a much happier preggo lady lately. Alot of my symptoms/misery from before is slowly starting to fade away and I finally am feeling energetic and more 'normal' lately! No, my jeans are not buttoned as we speak (the ponytail trick works wonders;)) but we wont' go there! Now that I feel better, I am SO SO SO excited for baby, baby things, and our ultrasound which will hopefully creep up somewhat fast --about 7 weeks left! We go back and forth about whether or not we are going to find out the sex of the baby or wait and be surprised...There are definitely perks of both ways. In all honesty, it will probably just depend on the mood I am in the day of the ultrasound and how much self control I have that day! Either way we will be ecstatic, just as long as it is healthy... Okay, back to pictures-- hope you all have a fabulous weekend like we hope to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment