Friday, May 7, 2010

Only in Darwin, Minnesota....

Do you hear the dreaded four letter word, S-N-O-W in the forecast in MAY!!! What the?!?! If you haven't already figured it out, this may not be the most 'cheerful' blog, considering the fact that it is FREEZING outside, RAINING, WINDY (yet again) and I even have heard talk about 'up to three inches of snow tonight'... Really, Minnesota?? Really??

First of all, this week has been a bluuurrrr because I had Monday off, which was nice to hang out with Ryder and relax after his party on Sunday...But then worked three 12 hour days on Tues, Wed, and Thurs this week. It was suuupppppeerrrr busy at work this week, but I am glad to be done with it and happy to have today off (Friday) but wish it wasn't so damn gross outside! Poor little Ryder is going nuts lately not being able to go outside, and so am I! I am so frustrated because Max and I have spent BIIIGGGG bucks lately on getting ALL of our landscaping done (although still have a ways to go!) and now all of it looks like a tornado has come and torn everything up/apart! A lot of our mulch has blown away since we just laid it down last week, which sucks because it is so spendy! My beeeaaauuutttiifffullll poor little plants are all drooping from all the nasty wind and everything just basically looks like hell. I'm not impressed.

Which makes me MORE THAN HAPPY to annouce that Max and I and Ryder are hopefully going to the BEACH for one week in June :) We keep scouring ticket prices daily and I'm hoping they go back down because they just shot up, but my mom and her sisters reserved a house on the beach in sunny North Carolina for the last week of June, and my sister and Nate are going too. Hopefully we are able to buy tickets soon and be on our way, this girl needs some sun, a cocktail in my hand, and niiiiiccceee dark tan :)

Screw you, Minnesota.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment