Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wedding Chimes, Jingle Bells, and Everything in Between!

I know, I know... Wedding chimes, AGAIN?!? Yes my friends....one more round and then my diet-like-crazy-to-squeeze-my-ass-into-yet-another-bridesmaid-dress season will finally come to an end! AMEN! :) (I must admit that's not entirely true, I have not been dieting like crazy, just the opposite in fact, I've been eating everything in sight --how can you resist fall sweets and halloween treats!?) Speaking of sweets, apple pie is in the oven.....delish.
Anyways, Mellissa and Nate's big day is this FRIDAY in Little Falls and I can't wait! Best wishes to the happy couple!! I'm kind of surprised for the wedding because I really did not partake in a lot of planning, so everything is kind of a surprise to me as well! The color is a deep dark teal with accent colors of black and cream, should be beautiful! More than anything, pretty sure Ryder is going be a STUD MUFFIN in his little black suit pants, white shirt, and black tie. :) Who doesn't love a kid in a tie!?
Side note--> I did a little Christmas shopping today! I'm finally starting to get in the holiday spirit!! I haven't done a whole lot of Christmas shopping, but peice by peice I've been picking up a few things! Ryder joined me shopping today and helped me to pick out a few gifts for a couple of his cousins...I know its only early November but I know all too well that these next couple of months will FLY by and Christmas will be here before I know it! I've been thinking of all the fun things I want to do with Ryder this year INCLUDING: Macy's holiday display in Minneapolis, HOLIDAZZLE PARADE, Sledding, Snowmobiling, Turck's Trees (family tradition!) and about a million other things that are fresh on my mind.... I seriously love this time of year...

As excited as I am to do all those fun things with Ryder, I am equally excited to spend a whole weekend ALONE with my husband!! ----> December 3rd and 4th Max and I are headed to a resort in Crosslake for a small getaway to just be together. I am so thankful that we are able to take a few 'mini-vacations' throughout the year because I think they are SO important! Don't get me wrong, I love our life and am thankful for our son and our jobs but sometimes life gets so busy and hectic that it's just nice to slow down and have nothing on the agenda other than enjoying time together without distractions... Ahhhhhhh can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment