Friday, May 16, 2014

{my favorite 7yr old}

On April 28th, my (not so little) Ryder Scott turned SEVEN. Yeesh! I feel old, but he feels cool, so it's all good. Seven is a big deal these days, apparently. At least to a first grader it is....
I went back and forth a million times about what to do with his birthday this year. In the end, we decided on a 'kids only' cousins party and he had SO. MUCH. FUN. :) It was by far one of the easiest birthday parties I've ever had to throw because the kids just did their own thing, ate kid-food, and ran around outside and did what kids do. All Ryder wanted for his birthday this year was his very own tree fort, so that is what he got! I am so proud of Max for the work he put into building the tree fort (and our awesome friends for helping out!) and Ryder loves it. I can already tell it's going to be a place where he spends a great deal of his time as he grows older...

ryder's invite---sent via email, because i'm lazy :)

posing by his favorite feature--the pulley, of course!


mom was in charge of signs.... :) 

smokey campfire chatter 

cool kids wear face paint. and have missing teeth

waiting on s'mores!


and s'more for later--take home goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment